Due date: April 29, 5 p.m.
As part of the internship you are required to write a brief profile of an COM alumni based on a Q&A. These will go on the COM Department website and should include a photo. So be sure to ask for a photo when you contact the alumni.
There are a number of ways to find department alumni. LinkedIn might be the easiest way. There are several on the COM group here. I have included some questions below. Feel free too add a couple of your own. Trim the answers down to no more than 100-150 words each.
Please submit this as a Q&A on a Google doc (along with the photo). So you would have a question and then their answer. You can do this by e-mail if you like. Share the google doc with me at email@example.com.
• What are you doing now?
• What is your long-term career goal?
• What did you do in college that best prepared you for a career?
• If you could go back in time and give your sophomore-year self job search or career advice, what would you say?
• If you were to recommend the COM department to a prospective student, what would you tell them?
• What is your favorite memory of St. Joe’s?